Many leaders and boards are grappling with how to manage a constantly changing COVID landscape.
How do you:
- Develop a business strategy that allows you to respond quickly to market changes?
- Increase engagement at a time when people are struggling with uncertainty?
- Galvanise your organisation towards delivering your vision despite the daily deluge of distractions?
The key is to shift the way you develop strategy. Use a methodology that energises your people whilst delivering exponential growth.
One of the core methodologies I use to help teams thrive and move beyond incremental results is Appreciative Inquiry. It’s a strengths based approach to improve organisational culture and increase performance.
Appreciative Inquiry focuses and starts with strengths. The process asks:
- What are our organisational strengths? In any change, you need to identify the core that will remain.
- What’s our desired future? What’s possible?
- What do you need to put in place to achieve that vision?
- What actions will you take to make the vision a reality?
As with anything that touches us emotionally, the key is in the way that this process is facilitated that enables enthusiasm.
The magic happens in the room, during the process. People walk away feeling valued and empowered to implement the new strategy. No convincing is required as they contributed to and have ownership of the outcome.
Are you looking for an alternative to the usual strategy consulting model where you achieve incremental growth? Let’s chat about how you can elevate your team and business results whilst enhancing trust, collaboration and accountability.